Whatcom Family Acupuncture
- Health & Wellness
At Whatcom Family Acupuncture, we offer acupuncture for the whole family, from infancy to expecting mothers, and anywhere in between! Heather Fairall (Falkenbury), L.Ac., has extensive advanced training in Pediatric acupuncture. She takes a special interest in helping children achieve health and wellness with Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Acupuncture is a safe, effective, chemical-free way to promote the body's remarkable self-healing abilities. It is used to prevent and treat disease, relieve pain, balance mood, enhance athletic performance, increase fertility, and improve overall health and wellness.
Our office is In-network with the following insurance companies:
Blue Cross/Blue Shield
Kaiser of WA (PPO & HMO/Core)
First Choice Health Network
Beginning October 1, 2017 accepting L & I patients with lower back pain
- Serving Whatcom County since 2006
- In-network provider with most major health insurance companies
- Specializing in pain management, injury recovery, pediatrics, women's health
- Advanced training in fertility support, pregnancy and pediatrics
- Evening office hours available